eMac Monitor Discoloration

Post by Robert Robinso » Sun, 13 Jul 2003 04:26:06

I have a brand new eMac (1 ghz/Superdrive) that has developed a
monitor problem.  There's a slight bluish tint on the outer edge of
the monitor.  It's more noticeable when the screen is totally white.
Also, during startup, the monitor has a cloudy, dirty look to it
(dust?).  I've seen this problem mentioned at the apple support
website, with no available solution other than apple replacing the
monitor.  Anyone have this problem?  How was it resolved?

1. eMac monitor question

Does an eMac have video in for a PC?  That is, I have a Dell and a 17" Sony
monitor.  I'd like to get a Mac as well.  If I buy an eMac can I use the the
eMac as the monitor for my Dell?

Thanks,

Sam Seaborn

2. hierarchical trees

3. WTB: Emac 60T tape BU

4. Reverse map delay on OpenSSH 3.4 on FreeBSD

5. emacs init help

6. sound on OS/2

7. AppleIIc emacs

8. Press Release: plans to implement a parallel version of IDL

9. Amacs (emacs for the IIe/c)

10. emacs

11. micro emacs on gs rom 3?

12. Emacs Question