Public Domain Font Editor?

Post by Rajesh Raichoudhu » Tue, 02 Jan 1990 10:47:00

Hi there,
   could anyone tell me if there is a copy of a public domain font editor
archived on any arpanet/usenet machine that is available by anonymous ftp?
thanks ...

1. Public domain Postscript fonts?

We have a new TI Omnilaser 2115 (A great Postscript laser printer)
connected to our Unix machine, and we are using Adobe Transcript software
to process Troff documents with it.  What I'm wondering is if there are
any Public Domain postscript fonts which I can use with it.  There must
be lots of PD laser fonts available on Macintoshes.

I'm also a little curious about how to use alternate fonts from
troff, Anybody have any experience in this area?

Thanks
Larry McWilliams
ihnp4!labsms!lmm

2. sessions limit?

3. Which fonts are public domain?

4. Cast Invalid

5. COMMERCIAL PROGRAMS NOW PUBLIC DOMAIN?

6. Access to disk space available under HPUX 9.X in C

7. Freeware, shareware, public domain, etc.

8. subscribe

9. games that have become public-domain

10. PUBLIC DOMAIN?

11. Paul Lutus and public domain

12. Public Domain and Shareware BBS Programs

13. Apple II Games in Public Domain?