8.6 to 9.1 problems

Post by Cameron Kaise » Tue, 24 Jun 2003 10:52:11

Quote:>I'm trying to update from 8.6 to 9.1, but I get a box saying the firmware is
>not currrent. All docs (even Apple's) say to check in the CD Extras folder
>for instructions on updating the firmware. However, there is nothing there
>describing how to do this. Can someone please give me instructions on how I
>can do this, so my 9.1 software will update properly.

You need to specify which model Mac this is.

--

                personal page: http://www.armory.com/%7Espectre/
  ** Computer Workshops: games, productivity software and more for C64/128! **

1. updating from 8.6 to 9.1 problems

I'm trying to update from 8.6 to 9.1, but I get a box saying the firmware is
not currrent. All docs (even Apple's) say to check in the CD Extras folder
for instructions on updating the firmware. However, there is nothing there
describing how to do this. Can someone please give me instructions on how I
can do this, so my 9.1 software will update properly.

2. recvfrom

3. Problem upgrading from OS 8.5 to 8.6

4. Flipside BBS

5. Problem updating from 8.5 to 8.6

6. NetUserChangePassword

7. C2+v.9.1 --- problem w/ long pathways

8. software for creating charts

9. Problems downloading macos 9.1 and 9.2.1 updates from apple

10. Problems with iMac running 9.1

11. Problem upgrading to OS 9.1 from OS 9

12. G4 internal zip problems with 9.1

13. Farallon SkyLINE problems with MacOS 9.1 and AirPort