UUUP addresses

Post by Michael Joseph Darwee » Sun, 02 Dec 1990 03:07:00

How do I respond to the people who send from UUUP addresses???

-Mike Darweesh
-Carnegie Mellon University

1. PORT JUGGLER - Address errors, address errors, address errors...

I just got the Power Port Juggler and have been unable to boot with the
Port Juggler 4.6 or 4.7 software. I get system errors due to "address
error" and have to shut down. Every time.

Sadly, Momentum Inc.'s tech support consists of an answering machine with
a nasal voice droning on about how they're busy and can't check their
messages.

I've tried a variety of configurations, diabled extensions and control
panels, reloaded the software... you name it. I must be missing something.

I have a 6100/66 with OS8. Using the Port Juggler 4.7 software, the most
recent they have. Anybody?

Thanks!

-B.

--
Brian Sack
Atlanta, GA: City of Stop Lights

2. Using domain ID to logon to terminal server

3. Changing the MAC address (ethernet hardware address)

4. The Internet Namespace Cooperative Root Sync Report Mon Oct 30 05:34:27 EST 2000

5. How can I find out the I/0 address, memory address of the ethernet card in VPC?

6. ________Hiring Windows Programmers & Artists!!!

7. How to find out I/O port, memory address of the ethernet card

8. how do you get LaTex?

9. 2 Million E-Mail Addresses $35.95

10. forgotten address...

11. Which Hex Address Start In ROM?