External Firewire DVD RW that also burns analog inputs?

External Firewire DVD RW that also burns analog inputs?

Post by luk » Sat, 28 Jun 2003 01:04:59

Hi all.
I've been sent by my boss to locate an external DVD burner (firewire).
 From poking around, it doesn't seem like it makes a hell of a
difference if I go + or - RW.  Thing is, he'd also like to be able to
plug analog inputs into it (ie, from Tivo or some other cable
television, or a VCR) and burn them straight to a menuless DVD.  Does
such a product exist (that can do BOTH) ?  Thanks.  If it makes a
difference, we'd be running DVD StudioPro on a hopped up G4.  Thanks.

Luke