IE Bookmarks

Post by David Coughl » Sat, 12 Jul 2003 08:08:05

where can I locate the IE bookmarks in system X ?
and what is it called ?

 I was told I can drag and drop this to another browser and create an HTML page
automatically.

 Thanks

IE Bookmarks

Post by Te » Sat, 12 Jul 2003 08:23:03

> where can I locate the IE bookmarks in system X ? and what is it called ?

>  I was told I can drag and drop this to another browser and create an HTML
> page automatically.

>  Thanks

You can find it here

~/Library/Preferences/Explorer/Favorites.html

1. Can I use IE bookmarks without converting

Hello fellow Mac users,

Just recently switched back to Mac and was wondering if I can copy my IE
bookmarks and use them with Mac without having to do some sort of
conversion. If I have to convert what would you suggest? Cheers!

Spinner

2. Address Prediction Scheme

3. How to reset Safari bookmarks?

4. pmmail voice dialer utility

5. Bookmark with Scrollbars problem in Mac IE5x N6x

6. FS: 1200/060 + scsi

7. Printing Bookmarks?

8. US-CA- Software Developer- Engineeer

9. Safari Bookmarking Sucks

10. Translating Omniweb bookmarks to Mozilla 1.0

11. is there an quick easy way to change mass file names ie-> gz??????