pismo internal fan

Post by Rick Brag » Sun, 29 Jun 2003 01:54:50

Hi,

I noticed that my internal fan on my pismo doesn't kick in. It is quite
hot, and I was wondering how I should troubleshoot.  I think that my
pram clock battery is dead because I need to reset the timezone every
time I boot.

Any suggestions?
Rick

1. IIgs internal fan

 Apple IIgs Cirtech Internal fan (HIGH quality)  $20

The Atomic Playground BBS -=- a Futurenet Gateway BBS (614) 297-7031 USRv.all
              http://galadriel.ecaetc.ohio-state.edu/shane/home.htm

2. Reverse Engineering from VisualStudio.NET

3. Exhaust Fan in IIe Internal p.s.

4. Problem with my two computers that's on a network

5. internal fan connector in GS

6. New to Networking

7. Internal fans

8. minix kermit woes

9. IIgs internal fan hookup question...

10. WANTED: GS INTERNAL FAN

11. FS: GS Internal Cooling Fans

12. IIgs internal fan hookup question...