FTP that will...

Post by tomm » Thu, 03 Jul 2003 16:07:52

move items from one remote folder to another remote folder.

Is that possible?

/tommy

1. ftp://ftp.apple.asimov.net/

While fooling around with my netscape bookmarks I decided to
sort and check them for validity. Almost all still work, As we
all know, Asimov is down. If you try the link below, you will
see only a few files.

ftp://ftp.apple.asimov.net/

In spite of it's reputation, it was still a great source of a
lot of 'legal' files.

--

Thank you for your time and interest. I hope it was helpful
or at least interesting.

Phoenyx,

Apple2 user since March 1984

Links to Phoenyx's pages:
preferred..... http://zip.to/Phoenyx_A2
alternate..... http://www.tinyangeldesigns.com/Apple2

2. problem with Kerberos V on assorted hosts

3. ftp://ftp.apple.com/dts GONE!

4. "Could not read DHCP Enable flag" Error using Windows 2000 Winipcfg

5. ftp to ftp.apple.com

6. DSL OR ISDN?????????????

7. FTP by Email! - Was:(Re: FTP SW?)

8. For the Lurkers - ftp://ftp.apple.asimov.net/pub/apple_II/images/utility/word_processing/

9. ftp://ftp.apple.asimov.net/pub/apple_II/incoming

10. ftp://ftp.apple.asimov.net/ down?

11. Ftp without ftp

12. StyleWriter II driver on ftp.apple.com (was Re: FTP site...)