Compact Flash (Canon S40) in the Finder?

Compact Flash (Canon S40) in the Finder?

Post by Chris Philli » Thu, 03 Jul 2003 13:14:34

I am trying to get the Compact Flash card for my Canon S40 to show up
(mount) in the Finder in OS 10.2.6.

An Apple Knowledge Base article recommends using the terminal to find
the device in the /Volumes directory.  The problem is, my device
doesn't show up that directory!

Now iPhoto can handle the device just fine, but I would like to be
able to use the CF card as a disk in the Finder.

Any suggestions?  I'm thinking playing around with the /dev/ directory
may do the trick, but I'm not that familiar with this directory.

Thanks for any help in advance...
Chris Phillips