Mac Floppy Drives with a SCSI Interface

Post by Manish Ar » Fri, 02 Feb 1990 22:06:00

Does anyone know of a company that sells Mac FLOPPY drives with a
SCSI interface that can be used on a Mac through its SCSI port?

- Manish Arya

Post by Steve Gre » Fri, 02 Feb 1990 23:53:00

>Does anyone know of a company that sells Mac FLOPPY drives with a
>SCSI interface that can be used on a Mac through its SCSI port?

Well, Peripheral Land has announced a 1.44meg scsi floppy drive.
The drive is supposed to ship in March and sell for $395.

---
Disclaimer: I have nothing to do with anybody....
Claimer: I claim what I can...

1. MAC to non-SCSI drive interface?

I have a MAC+ that I would like to add a hard disk to.
I was wondering if there exists a board that will talk
SCSI to the MAC and drive a standard PC-type (ST506?) drive.

It would have to be inexpensive, since I can buy a new
SCSI drive for about $300.

Thanks.

--
Rich Gopstein

..!rutgers!soleil!gopstein

2. Developing DOS (/Extender) Programs on Win3.1/WfW3.11 platforms

3. old (pre-scsi mac hard (or floppy) drive wanted

4. HP LaserJet 6P & 6MP

5. FS SCSI Cards, Memory, Hard Drives, Floppy drives, Lots More!!

6. ipchains and other things

7. Want PC HD-floppy drive to read 800K Mac floppy

8. Receiving SchemaException error

9. Floppy drive won't recognize any Mac formatted floppies

10. Mac Plus floppy interface

11. 7200 SCSI interface / Hard drive questions

12. SCSI floppy drives ( not floptical )

13. Asante EN-SC SCSI to ethernet interface Mac