ImageWriter Spooler

Post by Steve &am » Fri, 25 Feb 1994 10:09:38

Anybody know of a spooler for the ImageWriter?
ShareWare? PayWare?
I have a control panel called PrintAid, but it isn't exactly a spooler.

Muchas Gracias, in advance.

ImageWriter Spooler

Post by Al Heynnem » Sat, 26 Feb 1994 09:15:49

|>Anybody know of a spooler for the ImageWriter?
|>ShareWare? PayWare?
|>I have a control panel called PrintAid, but it isn't exactly a spooler.
|>
|>Muchas Gracias, in advance.

SuperLaserSpool 3.1 by Fifth Generation (now Symantec). But hurry, it's just
been discontinued.

Cheers, Al

ImageWriter Spooler

Post by John A. Feinbe » Sat, 26 Feb 1994 13:58:01

There was a program called 'Multispool' by Giuseppe Carnevale that did print
spooling for the Imagewriter under system 6.0.8.  I think it worked under
system 7, but I'm not sure.  It also worked for the DeskWriter under system 6
with a lot of tweaking.

John Feinberg

1. Need a good ImageWriter Spooler

    Has anyone had any (good) experience with ImageWriter spoolers?
Configuration is a 512E w/ 2MB (Dove).  MacSpool (Mainstay) is OK,
unless one wants to use a RAM disk.  The RAM disk part of MacSpool
doesn't allow loading at startup, so it's a pain in the %$* to use.
The spooler part causes no end of problems when used with
Switcher or with another RAM disk (i.e., RamStart).

    Can anyone tell me anything about the spooler from SuperMac?
Judging from the enthusiasm about DiskFit, my guess would be that
stuff from SuperMac is pretty solid, no?

        Mark Perkins            Walk softly and carry a megawatt laser.

Usenet:    {seismo|ihnp4|allegra}!cmcl2!vml!mark
US Mail:   Department of Psychology, NYU
           6 Washington Place, room 970
           New York, NY 10003
Phone:     (212) 998-7861

2. audio output question

3. imagewriter spooler

4. Filtering the body of a message

5. Imagewriter Spoolers

6. WTB: SGI 19" monitor

7. Imagewriter Spooler, Sys 7 compatible, FOUND

8. New To Group

9. Print Spooler for ImageWriter II over AppleTalk

10. Print Spoolers for the ImageWriter?

11. harddisk spooler on imagewriter?

12. Imagewriter Print Spoolers

13. Print Spooler for ImageWriter II over Ap