Help me find a print spooler for Imagewriters

Help me find a print spooler for Imagewriters

Post by Mel Walk » Sat, 05 Jun 1993 06:32:09

I have a Centris 610 hooked to an Imagewriter 2 printer, and I think it's a
shame for all that processing power to go to waste while it prints. Can
anybody help me find a print spooler that would work? Freeware, Shareware,
Commercial, it doesn't matter. Please email, as I don't usually read these
newsgroups. And, if I posted to an inappropriate newsgroup, I apologize.

Thanks!

All opinions expressed are of the author.
Novell, Inc. is not responsible for the content of this article.

Help me find a print spooler for Imagewriters

Post by Michael Hu » Thu, 10 Jun 1993 01:41:12

I am also interesting in finding this utility.  Please include me in

Thanks in advance,

Mike Hurd

Help me find a print spooler for Imagewriters

Post by Al Heynnem » Thu, 10 Jun 1993 08:39:03

SuperLaserSpool v3.1 is what you need.

Cheers, Al

1. Imagewriter Spooler, Sys 7 compatible, FOUND

It happened. Fifth Generation Systems has finished SuperLaserSpool 3.0.
I got my upgrade offer today, and expect the disks tomorrow. Yes,
they are using Airborne to deliver (as a secretary in my department says,
"Computer people aren't known for their patience").

SuperLaserSpool will work with the Imagewriter, and is System 7 compatible.

My upgrade was $32.18, $30. for the upgrade and $2.18 for Pete Wilson (tax).
International orders add $15 for shipping. There was some phrasing about
this being a special offer - Normal upgrade price = $35.

Maybe System 7.1 will include this feature? Isn't 7.1 due out
sometime next quarter? Hope SLS doesn't break with 7.1.

thought you would like to know,

dave

P.S. Phone Order # 1-800-873-4348 ext 296, FAX (504)291-5453

I have no relationship with 5th Gen. Sys. except for being a happy user of
Suitcase 2.0 and in the past of Super Spool. I haven't received my copy,
only the literature and placed an order.
--
Yes, I do have this thing automatically appended to all of my correspondence.
This message reflects my current whims, and are solely my responsibility.

2. Screen Saver?

3. Print Spooler for ImageWriter II over AppleTalk

4. Print color figures to a monochrome printer

5. Print Spoolers for the ImageWriter?

6. info on Beehive and/or VT100 terminals

7. Imagewriter Print Spoolers

8. Lan termination problem

9. Print Spooler for ImageWriter II over Ap

10. MacJanet and Print Spooler / LaserWriter Postscript --- HELP

11. Express print spooler

12. User Authentication Dialog on Print Spoolers

13. Print spoolers... what's the best?