Office XP & Win ME

Post by Phil Gaul » Thu, 02 Aug 2001 19:23:04

O/S = Win ME. & Office XP

I am trying to print a 4 page Excel spreadsheet to a
HP 840C.  The original spreadsheet was created on a Win 98
machine running Office 97. The document will only show 1
page in a print preview and will sometimes cause GPFs when
trying to print.  All other Apps print fine.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

1. conditional formatting win xp/office xp & win_me/office 97

Hello everyone, I have a problem with the following

I used to verify that values were NOTICED being double inputted by using the
following process (if this is pour English please excuse the language):

Values inputted in a cell (let's say starting with A2 (A1 containing the
column header) were tested on being already inputted by using this formula
in conditional formatting.:
=VLOOKUP(A2;$A$1:A1;1;FALSE)

Copying this cell downward results in the value of each copied cell being
tested on this: does its value exist in A1 throught Ai (i being the
rownumber just above cell in question, i.e. value in A6 tested on existence
in A2:A5). Copying downward still resultst in each cell receiving the
correct (relative) testing-formula and formatting-conditions, but the effect
that should appear, just doesn't.

All of a sudden this doesn't work anymore. I opened files in which I knew  I
applied this method and it still worked in those files. Applying it newly,
thought, doesn't work any longer. And please take into consideration: I
thougth I had "gained" a virus so I tested again after FULLY RESTORING MY
SYSTEM from a clean installation of Win XP/Office XP and on another hard
drive I have Win ME and Office 97 running and there it doesn't work anymore
either (that is: when a new range of data is inputted and tested on existing
values, opening the mentioed files in which it used to work, there is no
problem.).

Peter

2. Dump Windows XP and Reinstall

3. office xp & win xp

4. Customize Outlook Today

5. Office XP & Win XP - Installer Error 1601

6. cd player to slide

7. Compatibility Win XP Home & Office XP Pro

8. continuous numbering in tables

9. Win XP Pro & Office XP SP2

10. Office XP vs. Win 2000 (was: Office XP - it's important)

11. ACCESS97 & XP & Office XP

12. No Attachments: Outlook XP/Win XP/Office XP

13. Win 98 & Office XP