Synchronizing M130 with Outlook/Outlook Express

Synchronizing M130 with Outlook/Outlook Express

Post by David Gartrel » Mon, 05 May 2003 03:06:42

Hi there.  As the subject suggests is there a way of synchronising my my
Palm M130 with either Outlook or outlook Express?  I know you can export an
address book out as a CSV file and then import into the Palm Desktop
software and then synch like that but thats rather long-winded to say the
least.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions you may have.

--
All the Best

David

*** Please remove all numbers from my email address to reply personally

Synchronizing M130 with Outlook/Outlook Express

Post by Andrew Sutto » Fri, 09 May 2003 01:08:11

Quote:> Hi there.  As the subject suggests is there a way of synchronising my my
> Palm M130 with either Outlook or outlook Express?  I know you can export
an
> address book out as a CSV file and then import into the Palm Desktop
> software and then synch like that but thats rather long-winded to say the
> least.

> Thanks in advance for any suggestions you may have.

> --
> All the Best

> David

> *** Please remove all numbers from my email address to reply personally

Pocket Mirror from Chapura works very well for Outlook.  I understand that
Jibe, also from Chapura, works well with Outlook Express.  You can find them
at http://www.chapura.com

Andrew

1. synchronize outlook express 5 and outlook 97?

I NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just bought a Palm V and I use outlook express 5 as my normal mail server.
My problem is that I don't want to setup my Palm on my computer without
first somehow synchronizing outlook express with outlook 97 which I have but
have never used.  Can I synchronize these two programs to update my address
book.  I am stuck and need help!!!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks,
David

2. MQSeries

3. HotSync Problem, Commucications Failure when palm M130 Synchronize with outlook

4. Great news mysql , your $8000 per month income

5. Outlook Express 6 synchronizing with Jornada 720

6. Syntax highlighting in SolarisTerm or Xterm (in solaris)

7. Synchronize Palm Addressbook with Outlook Express

8. Office97 on terminal server

9. How to I synchronize my palmV with Outlook Express 5 mail?

10. synchronize outlook express addresses

11. Synchronizing with Outlook Express

12. Synchronizing Outlook Express 5 with Palm Pilot e-mail

13. Outlook Vs Outlook Express