HotSync Problem, Commucications Failure when palm M130 Synchronize with outlook

HotSync Problem, Commucications Failure when palm M130 Synchronize with outlook

Post by jywu » Fri, 25 Apr 2003 00:30:38

Hello,

I have one problem when I synchronized Palm M130 with outlook 97/2000.

Could you please advise me what's wrong with my palm and outlook setting,

How can I solve it?

Your attention will be great appreciated.

Thanks,

jywu

HotSync Event Log as following:

HotSync operation started 04/22/03 14:09:28
OK Note Pad
-- Outlook Calendar
 User: UserName

 Version: 3.0.2 (Build: 20010112)
 You have chosen to synchronize the handheld category, "Unfiled" with
Outlook folder "\Personal Folders\Calendar".  The first synchronization is
set to "Synchronize".
The multi-day repeating appointment titled "be sure Switchboard has c"
beginning 27/Apr/2002
cannot be converted for use on the Handheld. Please divide the appointment
up into single-days and re-synchronize.
The repeating appointment titled "be sure Switchboard has c" beginning
27/Sep/1999
cannot be converted for use on the Handheld. Please edit the appointment in
Outlook and re-synchronize (unsupported repeat pattern).

Warning: 10006410
Due to communications failure, the handheld database has not been closed.

     1256: BaseConduit

ERROR: 10006410
   - Could not clear Handheld's status flags.

     Please check your connections and try again.

     1152: BaseConduit

ERROR: 10006410
Failed writing AppInfo block.

     2192: BaseConduit

Outlook Calendar - Recovery Sync
 New Base Folder
 New User synchronization failed
HotSync Error: Connection is lost  (6410)
HotSync operation complete 22/Apr/2003 14:13:31

1. Synchronizing M130 with Outlook/Outlook Express

Hi there.  As the subject suggests is there a way of synchronising my my
Palm M130 with either Outlook or outlook Express?  I know you can export an
address book out as a CSV file and then import into the Palm Desktop
software and then synch like that but thats rather long-winded to say the
least.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions you may have.

--
All the Best

David

*** Please remove all numbers from my email address to reply personally

2. Benchmarking

3. Cannot recover my palm after an hotsync failure

4. Does the Jornada 420 have stereo sound ?

5. Problem Synchronising Tasks/Calendar on PPC with MS Outlook on Win NT

6. How to use a non standard font?

7. synchronize outlook express 5 and outlook 97?

8. where is SP2

9. Palm (M130) synchronization problem (PocketMirror)

10. Off line Synchronising Outlook and Palm m500

11. Problem hotsync M515 and Outlook

12. Hotsync problems with Toshiba laptop or bypassing/finding out old Microsoft Outlook password

13. Outlook HotSync Problem