Wanted: Serial Cradle for M505

Post by Mark » Thu, 31 Jan 2002 03:57:10

Please let me know if you can help.

Mark (UK)

Wanted: Serial Cradle for M505

Post by A.. » Fri, 01 Feb 2002 02:03:17

I dont know about th UK but here in New Zealand you can buy them at any
hobbiest electronics store that sells PDA's (Dick Smiths)
If you want them over the net go to www.palmgear.com they export to the
world only problem is that the price is in US dollars.

Post by A.. » Fri, 01 Feb 2002 02:08:02

I dont know about th UK but here in New Zealand you can buy them at any
hobbiest electronics store that sells PDA's (Dick Smiths)
If you want them over the net go to www.palmgear.com they export to the
world only problem is that the price is in US dollars.

> Please let me know if you can help.

> Mark (UK)

Wanted: Serial Cradle for M505

Post by Mark » Thu, 31 Jan 2002 06:55:34

I only wanted one :-)

Thanks, but I was trying to save a few quid and pick one up second-hand.

--

"Please remove 'My Clothes' before replying"