Sharing data with Co-Pilot

Post by Neil Pear » Sun, 18 Jan 1998 04:00:00

Hi.

Can anyone please help me with a problem.  I am trying to get the data that
is stored in my Pilot to carry across to the Co-Pilot emulator.  I
understand that I can perform some kind of Hot-Sync by using a null modem
cable (a la Laplink), but is there an alternative way.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.  Please e-mail me at

Thanks

1. Co-Pilot 10 Case for Palm Pilot

As I am soon to become a PalmPilot owner I wonder if anyone has
experience of the Co-Pilot 10 Case from E&B Company. This is like the
leather USR case except it has room for spare batteries. Do you think
that it would be useful to carry spare batteries like this? (i.e. How
much notice does the Pilot give you that the batteries are about to
go??)
  Thanks!
Peter

2. Problem installing Sendmail::Milter

3. Co-Pilot 5 Reviewed at palmguru.com

4. Req:3.12 system disk-1

5. Q: How can I share Palm User data across a network?

6. Forwarding mail to other email systems (Outlook)

7. 1999 PDA Market Share Data Link

8. Advanced DSP book : Source code?

9. My Pilot Co. Critique

10. CO PILOT : GetRom.prc : so what ?

11. How to share appointments between two old pilots