Palm V & Outlook Express trouble

Post by Ian Janse » Sat, 01 May 1999 04:00:00

Is there a way to work around the synchronizing trouble that occurs when
using the Palm V and Outlook Express 5.0?

Damn.

Major bummer.. I am in love with my little V, but with this problem it is of
no use for me!

And then even love will not save it..

-Ian

Palm V & Outlook Express trouble

Post by Ian Janse » Sat, 01 May 1999 04:00:00

I installed the latest version of iex 5.0 and it works fine now..

God i love my palm V..

Quote:> Is there a way to work around the synchronizing trouble that occurs when