Tone dialing from a HP200LX from Phone?

Post by Robert Nichols » Wed, 26 Apr 1995 04:00:00

Is there anything that allows me to tone dial from the palmtop's phone
application?

--
             "Mary ate a little lamb and punk rock isn't dead"
            (PGP key: send email with Subject: request pgp key)

1. Tone dialing phone book

Are there any improvements to the 95lx phone book on the way. I would
like it to tone dial the telephone number (preferably without having
to use cut/paste into other applications as I have seen others do).

Richard Brown

2. Modem connecting to one ISP but not another

3. Technique for Tone Dialing using LX-DIAL

4. Symantec Beta

5. TCP/IP activity monitoring.

6. Tone dialling from psion 3

7. need to move mailboxes

8. Tone Dialling

9. PSION 3a: Sending Hayes-AT instead tone-dial from Data-app?

10. Can the Pilot generate dial tones?

11. Tone dialling from psion 3

12. Tone dialling facility