Selling my hardware. cheap

Post by Ortho » Thu, 06 May 1999 04:00:00

Why not be honest and say you're going to link with a bunch of pop up *o
sights?

1. Selling my hardware cheap

Message to origional person who started this:
I really hate shit like yourself who put this Junk on the 'net. It
should be a safe place for people of all ages. Especially a computer
newsgroup. You are a piece of trash, and I assume most of the people in
this newsgroup agree with me.

2. newbie database question

3. FS: PP PERSONAL $125.00, SMALL BLEMISH-sold, sold,sold

4. MSN Explorer

5. new 95LX's SOLD SOLD SOLD

6. Amiga Toaster 2000 Board - $399

7. UK - CHEAP PSION SOFTWARE / HARDWARE @ EBAY

8. Pagefile is Negative

9. FS: PSION ACCESSORIES, VERY CHEAP, CHEAP, CHEAP,

10. I`m selling my palmtop cheap....

11. Megahertz 14.4 modem was sold; where to get a new one cheap

12. Selling Wizard OZ9600II Cheap

13. Prime selling cheap flash cards but not drivers?