slow hotsync palm-V on G3 mac

Post by Ronal » Thu, 24 Jun 1999 04:00:00

Hi,

for some reason the hotsync will not go any faster than 19K2 on my 300 Mhz G3.
Any higher speed I select prevent a successfull connection.

Who has any clue for this ?
--
Ronald.   ---  PGP Public Key: http://home.wxs.nl/~ronr/public_pgp_key.txt ---

The best way to accellerate a computer running windows is at 9.8 m/s^2

1. hotsync palm III to mac g3 powerbook via infrared

is it possible to hotsync a palm III to mac g3 powerbook via infrared?
i know that it works with the ibm workpad to an ibm laptop. so i guess
it has to work with the palm III too.

is there a hack for this?

by ,
markus

2. Mail and Fax, Outlook97

3. email from Mac G3 to Palm V

4. Launchpad Update

5. palm v w/ mac G3 and USB help!

6. Copying discussion webs

7. Texas Avigo is SLOW SLOW SLOW...

8. 68340 buserror recovery

9. I can't HotSynch my Mac G3 & IIIxe-Help!

10. Mac G3 syncing

11. PsiWin f. Psion 5 + Virtual PC + G3 (Mac)

12. PsiWin f. Psion 5 + Virtuall PC + G3 (Mac)

13. pilot won't sync with Mac G3