Outlook Express to Outlook

Post by Dusty Blehe » Wed, 02 Jun 1999 04:00:00

Anybody know how I can convert my Outlook Express address book to Outlook?
I can't believe that two MS tools can't even exchange info...  This is
progress?

Dusty Bleher
San Jose, Ca.

Outlook Express to Outlook

Post by Handheld PC Ma » Thu, 03 Jun 1999 04:00:00

I seem to remember when installing O2K (O98 also?) it asked if it wanted to
import the OE address book and I said yes and it did.

--
Jim Christian
Associate Editor of Handheld PC Mag at http://www.hpcmag.com

Quote:> Anybody know how I can convert my Outlook Express address book to Outlook?
> I can't believe that two MS tools can't even exchange info...  This is
> progress?

> Dusty Bleher
> San Jose, Ca.

Outlook Express to Outlook

Post by Dusty Blehe » Thu, 03 Jun 1999 04:00:00

Hi Jim; yeah, I'd heard that O2K can do that.  Now, if I could only get my
hands on an O2K update...

Dusty
San Jose, Ca.

> I seem to remember when installing O2K (O98 also?) it asked if it wanted
> import the OE address book and I said yes and it did.

> --
> Jim Christian
> Associate Editor of Handheld PC Mag at http://www.hpcmag.com
> and Compuserve (GO) Palmtop Sysop and Associate Forum manager at
> http://computingcentral.msn.com/topics/windowsce/

> > Anybody know how I can convert my Outlook Express address book to
Outlook?
> > I can't believe that two MS tools can't even exchange info...  This is
> > progress?

> > Dusty Bleher
> > San Jose, Ca.

1. Outlook Vs Outlook Express

I had been using Outlook Express with DataViz mail and Cli Mail and it had
been working alright. However I have now switched to Outlook as my default
mail client (In order to use SpamNet). However I now find that it does not
check for new mail while syncing and I have to grant CliMail access to the
address book each time I sync so I can't just start the sync and forget
about it. Is there any way that I can fix this?

2. Comp.realtime: Welcome to comp.realtime

3. Sync Outlook and Outlook Express?

4. Printcap for HP Stylewriter

5. synchronize outlook express 5 and outlook 97?

6. Any Free Firewall Software Compatible with Windows 2000

7. Palm III getting both Outlook and Outlook Express mail

8. Help! Problem with jmouse

9. Synchronizing M130 with Outlook/Outlook Express

10. Outlook & Outlook Express

11. Outlook vs Pocket Outlook

12. Best Outlook sync program for Outlook 98

13. Outlook Notes do not sync to Pocket Outlook?