SMART modem/flash fax init string

Post by Whay S. L » Wed, 30 Oct 1996 04:00:00

        I have been trying to use ssfaxer/qfax/ql2fax
        on this card with not much success.  Can anyone
        please shed some light on what init string
        to use for this modem (Smart ST1424FMM) ?

thanks,
whay.

1. Fax software for the Smart Fax/Modem Flash card

Hello, Palmtop friends, and thanks for reading my message.
We have a palmtop users group here in istanbul, and the founder of this PUG HAS

So he asked me to post his message on the comp.sys.palmtops.

Here it is:

Here is palmtop questions for the Internet. Maybe you can email to the user
groups;

* Is there a fax software which runs in the Smart Fax/Modem Flash card?

* How can I obtain ComLink freeware software? (this software lets a PC to
access the Modem card of the palmtop).

Thanks...

Thanks for replying to him (or me).
Best regards,
Robbert J. van Herksen
(Editor of CHIP Magazine Turkey)

2. Timer with 0.5 ms period

3. Datacomm init string for modem for HP200lx

4. The Lechmere Experience

5. SSFaxer Init. String for Mergahertz XJ3144 modem?

6. USB add-in cards that work in Win2k

7. Init string Toshiba PC-Card modem

8. Load data infile problem

9. Modem Init-String for hscsd

10. FS:NEW SMART 4mb Flash & 14.4 Fax/Modem for 100lx or 200lx $199

11. init string for IIIxe and Siemens S35i

12. Help with AT command for init. string

13. WTB SMART 2.4/9.6 FAX Modem 4-6MB For HP200LX