Sync Outlook and Outlook Express?

Post by BurntEdd » Mon, 27 Dec 1999 04:00:00

Is it possible to sync Outlook 2000 for addresses, tasks, and calender, and
use Outlook Express for mail only?

I am using the updated Pocketmirror but it requires Outlook 2000 to be
default mail program. I use Outlook Express as default mail program as it
works well with Hotmail account.

Any ideas?

1. Outlook Vs Outlook Express

I had been using Outlook Express with DataViz mail and Cli Mail and it had
been working alright. However I have now switched to Outlook as my default
mail client (In order to use SpamNet). However I now find that it does not
check for new mail while syncing and I have to grant CliMail access to the
address book each time I sync so I can't just start the sync and forget
about it. Is there any way that I can fix this?

2. Source code for packet driver ppp?

3. synchronize outlook express 5 and outlook 97?

4. MTU

5. Outlook Express to Outlook

6. OS/2 boot partition clobbered - please help

7. Palm III getting both Outlook and Outlook Express mail

8. Thanks everyone who helped me....

9. Synchronizing M130 with Outlook/Outlook Express

10. Outlook & Outlook Express

11. Help...Clie T615 sync w/Outlook Express Contacts error

12. Sync Outlook Express Identity

13. Any suggestion or Idea!How to sync the Palm (VIIx) with my MS Outlook Express 6.0 ?