palmtree phone number

Post by Bijan Sab » Thu, 04 May 1995 04:00:00

i need to buy a case for my HP200lx. I heard Palmtree has good stuff. Does
anyone have a phone number?

----------------------------
Bijan Sabet
Integrated Systems Inc.

Tel: 408-980-1500 ext. 342
Fax: 408-980-0400

palmtree phone number

Post by PDC V » Sat, 13 May 1995 04:00:00

<< i need to buy a case for my HP200lx. I heard Palmtree has good stuff.
Does
anyone have a phone number? >>

PalmTree Products, Inc.
Phone: (617) 871-7050
Fax: (617) 871-6018
Address: 145 Washington St., Norwell, MA 02061

PalmTree carries a wide selection of cases for palmtops and PDAs, also
PCMCIA memory cards and PCMCIA memory card readers/writers (for desktop,
internal & external). PalmTree prefers to take orders via mail or fax,
rather than over telephone. Credit cards accepted.

Hope this information's helpful,

AOL PDA Forum Consultant