format utility for Windows CE 2.0

Post by Tom » Fri, 25 May 2001 11:55:21

Is there a format utility that will allow a compactflash card to be
formatted within a Windows CE 2.0 device?
Thanks for any help
Tom

1. Wav format for Windows CE 2.0

I am putting wav files on my hpc and have tried several wav formats.  I
have tried 22hz sampling, stereo, etc.  I am trying to get the wav file
in the smallest file size possible.  So,  what formats of wav will the hpc
allow?
--
Jeffrey P. Kempster
United Parcel Service

Opinions are my own, and do not reflect those of UPS.

2. explore

3. Free Internet Utilities for Windows CE

4. Who carries Velo 1 4 Meg in New York?

5. FREE Utility app for Windows CE... TrayDate

6. Vertically center the column headings of a table

7. bFind -> Global find utility for Windows CE

8. Formatting Windows CE

9. Standalone Pocket Format Conversion Utility

10. Windows CE Apps Wishlist / Windows CE Webring

11. Windows CE or Pilot My decision after playing with the Windows CE system

12. TKG: Windows CE 2.0 upgrade voor Velo 1