Casio BOSS SF-5300 Help

Post by Russell J. Gladd » Mon, 29 Dec 1997 04:00:00

I just picked up a Casio B.O.S.S. SF-5300 organizer at a liquidation center
without documentation.  Is there an on-line manual for this thing anywhere,
or at least an instruction sheet?  I've got most of it figured out, but have
a few questions:

How are alarms toggled on and off for particular scheduled events?  Can they
be set to go off a little while (eg. 10 minutes) beforehand?

Is there an easy way to schedule events on a weekly or monthly basis other than
by manually copying them to dates in the future?

Can I make it understand my strange Newfoundland time zone (EST + 1.5 hours)?

What does "marking" an event achieve?

What's the difference between a reminder and a scheduled event?

Is there a way to enter a negative number in the calculator?  The +/- key
doesn't seem to do it.

Thanks for any help offered.

Russ.