Synchronize Palm Addressbook with Outlook Express

Synchronize Palm Addressbook with Outlook Express

Post by Karste » Mon, 22 Jan 2001 08:36:59

Is there a way to synchronize the Palm Addressbook with Contacts in Outlook
Express? I know it works with MS Outlook, but haven't found the way to do it
with MS Outlook Express.

Synchronize Palm Addressbook with Outlook Express

Post by Great Kat » Mon, 22 Jan 2001 18:37:04

Hi Karsten,

You could use Starfish's program, True Sync.  It's a good, FREE tool for
synching Palm and Outlook stuff.  It will also sync your email if you use
E* or Yahoo!.  You can download it at http://www.veryComputer.com/.   Or try
this link: http://www.veryComputer.com/

Good luck!  I use it all the time and it's great!  No problems.

Kathryn Hudson
President, PK Entertainment
http://www.veryComputer.com/
The world's first and finest * entertainment portal for handheld
computers.  Get your FREE AvantGo channel today by clicking on the
hyperlink.  PQA is FREE to Palm VII users for wireless access anytime!

Synchronize Palm Addressbook with Outlook Express

Post by Karste » Tue, 23 Jan 2001 03:36:45

Hi Kate,
The problem is not to synchronize with Outlook but with Outlook EXPRESS!!!

The only way I found so far, is to upload everything from Palm to Yahoo! and
download it then to Outlook Express. This comes close to exporting
everything and importing it in the other app.

Is there no other way???

Karsten

Quote:> Hi Karsten,

> You could use Starfish's program, True Sync.  It's a good, FREE tool for
> synching Palm and Outlook stuff.  It will also sync your email if you use
> E* or Yahoo!.  You can download it at http://www.veryComputer.com/.   Or
try
> this link: http://www.veryComputer.com/

> Good luck!  I use it all the time and it's great!  No problems.

> Kathryn Hudson
> President, PK Entertainment
> http://www.veryComputer.com/
> The world's first and finest * entertainment portal for handheld
> computers.  Get your FREE AvantGo channel today by clicking on the
> hyperlink.  PQA is FREE to Palm VII users for wireless access anytime!

Synchronize Palm Addressbook with Outlook Express

Post by Todd Ree » Wed, 24 Jan 2001 00:18:14

You might be interested in Express Sync, which is designed specifically for
syncing the Windows Address Book (a.k.a. Outlook Express Address Book) with
the Palm address book.  Information can be found at
www.reactionsoftware.com.  If you have any questions, let me know.

--
Todd Reed
Reaction Software Inc.

Quote:> Is there a way to synchronize the Palm Addressbook with Contacts in
Outlook
> Express? I know it works with MS Outlook, but haven't found the way to do
it
> with MS Outlook Express.

1. synchronize outlook express 5 and outlook 97?

I NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just bought a Palm V and I use outlook express 5 as my normal mail server.
My problem is that I don't want to setup my Palm on my computer without
first somehow synchronizing outlook express with outlook 97 which I have but
have never used.  Can I synchronize these two programs to update my address
book.  I am stuck and need help!!!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks,
David

2. New Vector Graphic

3. Synchronizing M130 with Outlook/Outlook Express

4. FAQ and Primer for COLA, Edition III

5. Synchronizing Outlook Express 5 with Palm Pilot e-mail

6. Posix Batch Queuing Draft Standard: how to get?

7. Outlook Express 6 synchronizing with Jornada 720

8. Time Extensions to State Transition Systems

9. How to I synchronize my palmV with Outlook Express 5 mail?

10. synchronize outlook express addresses

11. Synchronizing with Outlook Express

12. Palm III getting both Outlook and Outlook Express mail

13. Outlook Express 5.0 and Palm III (Palm Desktop 3.0)