Nokia 9000 Doucment corruption

Post by Adrian Cambridg » Wed, 28 Jan 1998 04:00:00

Hi All,

I have a problem with my Nokia Communicator. For some unknown reason
my "Own Doucments" folder has become corupt, deleting all my data
and re-naming my folder to "Own_Doucments.000". The end result of this
is that I cannot create any new documents as it cannot find
the correctly named docs directory. Has anybody seen this problem
before, or does anybody know a way of completely wiping and restarting
the Nokia 9000.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Adrian Cambridge

1. Replacement for Nokia 9000

I have just moved to the US from the UK and my Nokia 9000 (PCN standard)
won't work here. What's the nearest available equivalent? I would really
like voice/data/e-mail/PDA all in one box. Driving the car is optional.

2. se500 quirk/question

3. Nokia 9000 Communicators

4. Mystery error message

5. Wanted Nokia 9000

6. LotusScript Books

7. NOKIA COMMUNICATOR 9000(i)

8. frastration about 2 things

9. NOKIA 9000 Newsgroup

10. Where can I find Nokia 9000 software?

11. Nokia Communicator 9000 SMS transfer to PC

12. Nokia 9000