Outlook & Outlook Express

Post by jeswi » Sun, 02 Aug 1998 04:00:00

What're the differences between Outlook and Outlook Express?

1. Outlook Vs Outlook Express

I had been using Outlook Express with DataViz mail and Cli Mail and it had
been working alright. However I have now switched to Outlook as my default
mail client (In order to use SpamNet). However I now find that it does not
check for new mail while syncing and I have to grant CliMail access to the
address book each time I sync so I can't just start the sync and forget
about it. Is there any way that I can fix this?

2. Sub Query Help please

3. Sync Outlook and Outlook Express?

4. Fonts files on CD from HP694C inkjet printer

5. synchronize outlook express 5 and outlook 97?

6. >> Win98 SE Dial-up Networking <<

7. Outlook Express to Outlook

8. Formatting a non-sgi drive in irix

9. Palm III getting both Outlook and Outlook Express mail

10. Synchronizing M130 with Outlook/Outlook Express

11. Palm V & Outlook Express trouble

12. Outlook express & hotsync

13. Hotsynching Outlook Express