where did my alarmbeeb go? Please help

Post by Daan » Fri, 30 Mar 2001 18:40:04

Hi, I have a palm IIIe, and I used to use the alarmfunction in the datebook
a lot since my shortterm memory isnt all that. But since a few days my alarm
only goes off when the palm is active. If I just have it in my pocket no
alarms, so that kind of makes the whole point of having alarms useless.
Anyone got a solution?

Thanks Daan

1. Desktop on E11 has gone Kaput - Please help

Hi all,

I was trying to do a little spring-cleaning on my E11 the other day and I've
messed up my desktop and channels as a result.

There  are now 2 channels in the Microsoft Channel Browser that just say
Mobile Channel error and a whole host of other error related stuff.  Also
the desktop now has the aforesaid channel in each of its windows.  I've
tried to delete the channels, reset the machine, turn the desktop on and off
but nothing seems to work - any ideas anyone??

Looking forward to some suggestions

Ruban

2. Same Device, different Capabilites on Win95 and WinNT

3. Palm 3x crashed completely. Please please help

4. steep low pass filter

5. Please, please help ASAP

6. Having a php->xml problem

7. SOMEBODY Please HELP me Config Intellisync***Please read

8. Alternative to Pathworks??

9. Tissue please... I am going to cry

10. Need Help Reflashing a Japanese Vx to a English OS...Please help!

11. PCMCIA Modem drivers for DOS please...

12. fast DOS search 200LX Please...

13. Nino gone? -- Gone where?