Hello all, along w/ my question regarding an external keyboard (see posting
above) Does anyone know how large of a Flash / ROM card can be installed on
the Velo 1, and where can it be purchased?
Ridding the world of annoying cartoon mascots . . . [Here pika, pika,
Pikachu . . . SLAM!!]
One pokemon at a time.
Quote:> Hello all, along w/ my question regarding an external keyboard (see
> above) Does anyone know how large of a Flash / ROM card can be installed
> the Velo 1, and where can it be purchased?
> Thank you!
1. FS: Velo 1 WinCE 2.0 upgrade w/ 8mb DRAM card, AND Velo 1.
I have a Velo 1 WinCE 2.0 upgrade that comes with the 8MB DRAM card and
CDROM, still in shrink-wrap for sale. I'm looking for the best offer I get
probably in the $100+ range (based on looking at Ebay, this seems to be
where it is selling at).
I've also got the Velo 1 4MB version...I used it for about 30-45 minutes
when I first got it. It's been in the box ever since as I used a
mininotebook instead. It comes with the docking cradle, AC adapter, NiMH
battery, and the Velo 1 itself. I'm looking for the best offer in the $100+
I'm also entertaining offers on both, as I prefer to sell them together in
the $200+ range. All prices don't include additional shipping.
NT Platform and I/O Team
Software and System Development Lab
3. Need Velo 1 HPC Explorer CD-ROM
4. To route or not to route: Best practices
5. FA: Windows CE Flash ROM Upgrade for Velo 1
7. FS : WinCE 2.0 upgrade ROM for Velo 1
9. FS: *NEW* Velo 1 Palmtop w/12MB RAM/8MB ROM & Win CE 2.0 - $325
10. Anyone uses OS 4.1 on a 3c and JackSPRAT for ROM - how much ROM free?
11. WTB: ROM card for AT&T EO 440
12. WTB: Z-Email for Zaurus, SRAM or ROM cards!!
13. HP 95LX -1MB Rom, 1MB Ram version, 1MB memory card, fax/modem, & acces.--$250