PalmPC - can I use serial cable linke for Ricochet modem?

PalmPC - can I use serial cable linke for Ricochet modem?

Post by M. Oesterwint » Sat, 30 Jan 1999 04:00:00

I am interested in getting an Everex PalmPC with windows CE 2.0.  I have a
ricochet modem.  I am wondering if there is a way to use the Ricochet
modem (which uses a serial port) to connect to the net?  Could I use a
dual 9 pin male plug to connect the two together?  I would thing the
PalmPC would need to recognize the serial link as a serial port.  Will
this happen?  Please let me know via e-mail if possible.  Thanks.

- marcus