FS: Sharp to MAC Comm. Cable $40

Post by Lou Milr » Sat, 07 Oct 1995 04:00:00

Originally purchased for the OZ-7000 series, this Sharp cable and OZ-739A
software will provide connectivity for the 8000 and 9000 series Sharps to a
MAC. Although the software works for the the OZ-7000 series, I don't know
whther it works for any of the later models but is included in the price.
--
Lou Milrad

FS: Sharp to MAC Comm. Cable $40