Broken HP: need US, Australian phone numbers

Broken HP: need US, Australian phone numbers

Post by Mike Hic » Sat, 05 Jul 1997 04:00:00

I looked down at my HP200LX this morning and discovered
that the right-hand hinge on the top of the unit was
cracked!  Wowch!  It is less than four months old and
has not seen any abuse per se (smile).

I hope HP's famed customer service comes through for me.
I am in Australia for about three more weeks before I return
to the states and would like to get the unit exchanged
before I leave.

If someone could be so kind as to email me the US 1-800
service number?  Is there a local number in Melbourne Australia
that I can call?  Any help is very greatly appreciated!

                                        -Michael Hicks