Mail synch

Post by Nina O'Flyn » Sat, 29 Jul 2000 04:00:00

I am having trouble with this aspect - I need Eudora 4 I realise that
but this message is difficult:
-- Eudora
Palm Eudora cannot sync with your desktop mail software:
 - You may sync with the most recent versions of Windows Eudora email
software for free. To sync for free, you must use Windows Eudora
version 4.3.2 or later and it must be in either paid mode or sponsored
mode. The latest version of Windows Eudora can be found at
www.eudora.com.
 - To Hotsync with other than Windows Eudora you must purchase a
Eudora Internet Suite registration number. Once purchased the reg
number should be entered in Palm Eudora in the registration section
under "About Eudora". Palm Eudora must be registered in "Unlimited
Sync" mode. Registration numbers can be purchased at www.eudora.com.
Note that pdQsuite 1.0 registration numbers can also be used to enable
"Unlimited Sync" mode.

-- Mail
   - Failed while trying to Logon to the Desktop Mail System.  Please
check your Palm Mail settings.  Launch Mail Setup through the Windows
Start menu on your desktop. Select Programs, Palm Desktop program
group, and choose the Mail Setup icon.

NOF: I don't know how to handle the mail situation.

Could the hot synch be held up at this point and the files beginning
with F - Z don't hot sync? I've been concerned about that.

Nina

1. Outlook Mail sync problem

I was happily using my PalmV with Win2K and outlook.  Everything worked
perfectly.
Then, I received a Vx that was lying around unused.  I don't have the
original CD that
came with it.
Now, I can't get email to sync with the Vx, even though schedule, notes, and
phonebook seem to sync fine.
Does anyone have a suggestion?

2. Can SMS be used to uninstall software?

3. Netscape mail sync

4. VPN Configuration

5. Mozilla Mail Sync?

6. determing if running in X/shell/windows

7. Netscape 6 mail synch not working

8. Calling CreateService() to create another service in the initialization of a service

9. ISO: Netscape Mail synching advice

10. My Mail sync has disappeared !?!?

11. Mail Synch failing

12. Mail Sync Question

13. New PalmV owner with question about mail syncing