Gas Station Powered by Windows CE

Post by Windows CE On-Line .... » Thu, 19 Aug 1999 04:00:00

Gas Station Powered by Windows CE

BP Amoco announced plans to turn its gasoline pumps
into Internet kiosks powered by Windows CE, which would
provide weather forecasts, traffic updates and more.

Click here for the full story, http://www.winceonline.com

Gas Station Powered by Windows CE

Post by jbp » Thu, 19 Aug 1999 04:00:00

1) stop spamming us!
2) i will never trust a win CE gas pump. never. Never. NEEVVVEEEERRRRR!!
It will mean that some of the money for the gas will be going to Gates!!!
NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
[falls on knees and raises head to the sky, screaming and banging*on
the ground]

Joseph Birr-Pixton

http://www.veryComputer.com/
Take the*out of my address to email me

Quote:>Gas Station Powered by Windows CE

>BP Amoco announced plans to turn its gasoline pumps
>into Internet kiosks powered by Windows CE, which would
>provide weather forecasts, traffic updates and more.

>Click here for the full story, http://www.veryComputer.com/

Gas Station Powered by Windows CE

Post by Michael Anderso » Thu, 19 Aug 1999 04:00:00

... and why am I not thrilled about having WinCE in control of a system that
rapidly pumps toxic, explosive material?

Mike

Post by Martin Bergvil » Fri, 20 Aug 1999 04:00:00

Quote:> Gas Station Powered by Windows CE

> BP Amoco announced plans to turn its gasoline pumps
> into Internet kiosks powered by Windows CE, which would
> provide weather forecasts, traffic updates and more.

> Click here for the full story, http://www.winceonline.com

Arg..well I guess I can do without gasoline from time to time when this
windoze chrashes..but if Coca Cola machines start to run Windoze
software then I will go ballistic  ;-))

-- Mvh/Regards Martin Bergvill Narvik, Norway
   Tlf:+4776941462 Mob:+4790199462
   Mailer:Hp200 Lx with Post/Lx
-  "This is probably the best button to press"
   From the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy

Post by LETOT Rém » Fri, 20 Aug 1999 04:00:00

Quote:

> Gas Station Powered by Windows CE

> BP Amoco announced plans to turn its gasoline pumps
> into Internet kiosks powered by Windows CE, which would
> provide weather forecasts, traffic updates and more.

> Click here for the full story, http://www.winceonline.com

Sorry, no gas left, fatal exception,
bill=$400000000000000000000000000.....Blue screen
--

- Rmi -
Remove ".nospam" for mail copies of the answers

Gas Station Powered by Windows CE

Post by Martin Bergvil » Fri, 20 Aug 1999 04:00:00

> 1) stop spamming us!
> 2) i will never trust a win CE gas pump. never. Never. NEEVVVEEEERRRRR!!
> It will mean that some of the money for the gas will be going to Gates!!!
> NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
> [falls on knees and raises head to the sky, screaming and banging*on
> the ground]

> Joseph Birr-Pixton

> http://www.veryComputer.com/
> Take the*out of my address to email me

Make some room...I am ready to get down on my knees too ;-))

> >Gas Station Powered by Windows CE

> >BP Amoco announced plans to turn its gasoline pumps
> >into Internet kiosks powered by Windows CE, which would
> >provide weather forecasts, traffic updates and more.

> >Click here for the full story, http://www.veryComputer.com/

-- Mvh/Regards Martin Bergvill Narvik, Norway
   Tlf:+4776941462 Mob:+4790199462
   Mailer:Hp200 Lx with Post/Lx
-  "This is probably the best button to press"
   From the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy