freeware

Post by gioaz » Wed, 14 Feb 2001 08:14:06

Anyone knows were to find palm Vx freeware or serial or crack???

freeware

Post by MS » Thu, 15 Feb 2001 01:37:19

http://www.palmgear.com/

Quote:> Anyone knows were to find palm Vx freeware or serial or crack???

freeware

Post by Great Kat » Sat, 17 Feb 2001 12:22:26

http://www.veryComputer.com/

Kathryn Hudson
President, PK Entertainment
http://www.veryComputer.com/
The world's first and finest * entertainment portal for handheld
computers.  Now fully-customizable preferences! Get your FREE AvantGo
channel today by clicking on the hyperlink.  PQA is FREE to Palm VII users
for wireless access anytime!

1. ANN: New Palm Freeware Site

Hope no one thinks I'm spamming, I announced on the pilot specific
group a couple of days ago but forgot this group. I recently started a
completely non commercial Palm OS freeware site (except for the damn
geocities squares). It now has a whopping 33 apps. Anyhoo, look at it
if you want to at http://www.geocities.com/freewarepalm/

--

2. report generator for unix platforms

3. Freeware jpg reader

4. MS WORD FOR WRITING E-MAIL

5. Best freeware for Palm + tips & trics + books + links...

6. Describe: footnotes and e

7. freeware timer/usage/battery program

8. multiple users o same mailbox

9. Good freeware fax program for the PalmV?

10. Freeware utility to sync 3com palm III and Outlook?

11. Any simple FREEWARE database for Palm?

12. freeware