Visor with OS 3.3

Post by Steve Baile » Sun, 10 Sep 2000 23:45:25

Just purchased a Visor Deluxe thru Amazon, got it this past Mon.  Version
3.1H2

SB

Quote:> I have seen a friend of mine visor, new bought but his is OS 3.3. Anyone
> else out there has a visor with OS 3.3?

> --

> Cheers
> Andy Wee
> Fine Art and Portrait Photographer
> **To Reply remove ANTISPAM infront of the Email

Visor with OS 3.3

Post by Andrew Morga » Tue, 12 Sep 2000 21:28:40

StudioWorks schrieb:

Quote:

> I have seen a friend of mine visor, new bought but his is OS 3.3. Anyone
> else out there has a visor with OS 3.3?

Theres no such thing, you probably misread the label. Current Visor OS
is 3.1H3(M) whereby the "M" is only applied to units with the memory
error. Original, unpatched Visors should be 3.1H. Any OS without an "H"
in it definitely isnt a Visor.

Do Launcher/Info version to check the OS.

andy M