Updates, reviews and more at DaveNet

Post by David Orriss » Wed, 16 Sep 1998 04:00:00

Hi!

It's been a while but I've got new reviews at DaveNet.Net (for
starters eWallet for PsPC from Illium soft) along with discussion
forums sponsored by DejaNews.  So, more WinCE reviews with more on the
way.  For those of you that have been visiting, thanks - I appreciate
your patronage.  For those who haven't heard of DaveNet, just stop by
and take a look for yourself at http://www.davenet.net/.  We
appreciate all visitors!

Take care and see you online.

P.S. Stay tuned for a review of the new WinCE-powered, Everex
Freestyle PsPC!

--

David Orriss Jr.
Editor in Chief, DaveNet.Net

Covering PDA Technology.

SAY NO TO SPAM!

1. Reviews and updates to DaveNet.Net.

Hello DaveNet.Net readers..

I hope the fall season finds you and yours doing their best!  Stop by
DaveNet.Net when you get a chance.  New webring memberships have been
added.  Also, check out the review on ProxiWeb, a web browser for the
CE Palmsized PC's.  And keep an eye out for a review of Visual CE 3.0
PRO from Syware, coming soon!

--
David Orriss Jr.
Editor in Chief, DaveNet.Net

Covering PDA Technology.

2. 1 request for a tool change in Sys 6.0

3. Mobilon and Pocket On-Schedule (contact managment); Reviews at DaveNet.

4. MS_ACCES connection

5. Review of the Mobilon 4500 now at DaveNet.

6. SQL*NET V2 Craziness

7. REVIEW: Stand Alone's ButtonBar, StartBar and Backdrop at DaveNet.Net

8. Infos zu idTrans Protokoll gesucht

9. Review of the LG Phenom Ultra at DaveNet.

10. HP100lx outfit on ebay ands at 1PM PDT 10/15 (currently $102)

11. Updates to DaveNet.. including a review of Visual CE Pro 3.0!

12. ann: palmguru.com weekly review update, stylusQ, Colibri Data Pen ...

13. palmguru.com weekly review update