Synchronizing Outlook Express 5 with Palm Pilot e-mail

Synchronizing Outlook Express 5 with Palm Pilot e-mail

Post by Marcelo Energic » Tue, 13 Apr 1999 04:00:00

has anybody found a way to make this happen? there was some activity on the
subject about a month ago, but nobody came to a solution, as far as I know.

Marcelo

1. synchronize outlook express 5 and outlook 97?

I NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just bought a Palm V and I use outlook express 5 as my normal mail server.
My problem is that I don't want to setup my Palm on my computer without
first somehow synchronizing outlook express with outlook 97 which I have but
have never used.  Can I synchronize these two programs to update my address
book.  I am stuck and need help!!!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks,
David

2. COTS SOFTWARE REFERENCE

3. Synchronizing M130 with Outlook/Outlook Express

4. Threaded CW (suggestion

5. Synchronize Palm Addressbook with Outlook Express

6. DMS - files...

7. Outlook Express 6 synchronizing with Jornada 720

8. V3R2 upgrade

9. How to I synchronize my palmV with Outlook Express 5 mail?

10. synchronize outlook express addresses

11. Synchronizing with Outlook Express

12. Synchronize Old Palm Pilot with Outlook

13. Can you easily sink Outlook EXPRESS with Palm Pilots or HP jornadas or Cassiopedias?