FS: Motorola Cellect pocket modem

Post by John Musielewi » Fri, 09 Jan 1998 04:00:00

14400 bps
uses 9 volt battery or AC
make offer

1. FS Motorola CELLect pocket modem

Hi

Here's an update on the modem I posted for sale earlier this week- Thanks
to all who have responded so far.

I have for sale a brand new Motorola CELLect Pocket modem - hook to serial
port (with your cable) on HP 200LX and use your fash card at the same time.
 (works on others I'm sure - this is just what I got mine for

Runs on 9v battery -
Hooks to Motorola Cell phone with the included cable or
Hooks to regular phone lines (cable also included)
All accessories included case - software - manuals ac  adapter

Taking offers through today 14 JUN - currently $100 is the high offer - If
you want it please email your offer

Thanks
Mike

2. mail problems-comcrap

3. FS: Motorola CELLect Pocket Modem

4. How to switch character format of TIME to Numeric in oracle SQL?

5. FS: Motorola Cellect Cellular EXTERNAL 14.4 pocket modem

6. Screensavers won't work

7. FS: Motorola CELLect 14.4 Pocket Modem

8. orthogonal Convolutional codes

9. FS: UDS Motorola CELLect 14.4 Modem

10. HP200LX and Motorola PCMCIA CELLect modem

11. Can't get Motorola CELLect 14.4 PCMCIA modem work with cc:Mail mobile

12. RESULTS: Motorola CELLect modem on HP200LX

13. FS:Motorola Power CELLect 14.4K