synchronize outlook express 5 and outlook 97?

synchronize outlook express 5 and outlook 97?

Post by Davi » Thu, 24 Jun 1999 04:00:00

I NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just bought a Palm V and I use outlook express 5 as my normal mail server.
My problem is that I don't want to setup my Palm on my computer without
first somehow synchronizing outlook express with outlook 97 which I have but
have never used.  Can I synchronize these two programs to update my address
book.  I am stuck and need help!!!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks,
David

synchronize outlook express 5 and outlook 97?

Post by Stu Marcu » Sat, 26 Jun 1999 04:00:00

Outlook97,98 and Outlook Express use the same address book.  When you open
up Outlook97 all of your Contact information should already be there.
SM

> I NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> I just bought a Palm V and I use outlook express 5 as my normal mail
server.
> My problem is that I don't want to setup my Palm on my computer without
> first somehow synchronizing outlook express with outlook 97 which I have
but
> have never used.  Can I synchronize these two programs to update my
address
> book.  I am stuck and need help!!!

> Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

> Thanks,
> David

synchronize outlook express 5 and outlook 97?

Post by Greg Burn » Sun, 27 Jun 1999 04:00:00

Not by default. It has to be invoked (Tools/Options), and is unavailable if
you have the "corporate" version of Outlook installed.

Greg

> Outlook97,98 and Outlook Express use the same address book.  When you open
> up Outlook97 all of your Contact information should already be there.
> SM

> > I NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> > I just bought a Palm V and I use outlook express 5 as my normal mail
> server.
> > My problem is that I don't want to setup my Palm on my computer without
> > first somehow synchronizing outlook express with outlook 97 which I have
> but
> > have never used.  Can I synchronize these two programs to update my
> address
> > book.  I am stuck and need help!!!

> > Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

> > Thanks,
> > David

1. Synchronizing M130 with Outlook/Outlook Express

Hi there.  As the subject suggests is there a way of synchronising my my
Palm M130 with either Outlook or outlook Express?  I know you can export an
address book out as a CSV file and then import into the Palm Desktop
software and then synch like that but thats rather long-winded to say the
least.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions you may have.

--
All the Best

David

*** Please remove all numbers from my email address to reply personally

2. MEMORY FS: CF CARDS & SM CARDS

3. Outlook Express 6 synchronizing with Jornada 720

4. AudioCodes DSPs

5. Synchronize Palm Addressbook with Outlook Express

6. Macintosh AppleEvents?

7. How to I synchronize my palmV with Outlook Express 5 mail?

8. PPP Dial-Up

9. synchronize outlook express addresses

10. Synchronizing with Outlook Express

11. Synchronizing Outlook Express 5 with Palm Pilot e-mail

12. Outlook Vs Outlook Express

13. Sync Outlook and Outlook Express?