Outlook Vs Outlook Express

Post by Ciarán Bohan » Fri, 28 Mar 2003 06:14:19

I had been using Outlook Express with DataViz mail and Cli Mail and it had
been working alright. However I have now switched to Outlook as my default
mail client (In order to use SpamNet). However I now find that it does not
check for new mail while syncing and I have to grant CliMail access to the
address book each time I sync so I can't just start the sync and forget
about it. Is there any way that I can fix this?

1. Sync Outlook and Outlook Express?

Is it possible to sync Outlook 2000 for addresses, tasks, and calender, and
use Outlook Express for mail only?

I am using the updated Pocketmirror but it requires Outlook 2000 to be
default mail program. I use Outlook Express as default mail program as it
works well with Hotmail account.

Any ideas?

2. Q: Changing IP # and Subnet Mask

3. synchronize outlook express 5 and outlook 97?

4. Broadband

5. Outlook Express to Outlook

6. Where to buy Ricoh 1420 CD-R (internal)? Please Help.

7. Palm III getting both Outlook and Outlook Express mail

8. FAQ reposted

9. Synchronizing M130 with Outlook/Outlook Express

10. Outlook & Outlook Express

11. Outlook vs Pocket Outlook

12. Mac Palm vs. Outlook Express

13. Best Outlook sync program for Outlook 98