FS: Omnibook 300

Post by W I N T E R M U T » Wed, 09 Apr 1997 04:00:00

I am selling an Omnibook 300 with 40meg HD and internal modem, it is in
great condition.

For those who dont know about this machine, it is a very small
sub-notebook 386 with a pop out mouse and 640X480 screen, it runs on AA
batteries.

I am asking 300$ plus shipping.

FS: Omnibook 300

Post by Joseph Hwa » Wed, 09 Apr 1997 04:00:00

> I am selling an Omnibook 300 with 40meg HD and internal modem, it is in
> great condition.

> For those who dont know about this machine, it is a very small
> sub-notebook 386 with a pop out mouse and 640X480 screen, it runs on AA
> batteries.

> I am asking 300$ plus shipping.

I have been interested in Omnibook 300 for a long time. I just have not
found a right person with a right price/performance ratio. Can you tell me
a bit more about yours? Is it 40 M HD or flashcard? How fast is the
internal modem? Is the mouse and the screen in good condition?

--
Joseph K Hwang,MD
Maternal Fetal Medicine