Lost Spelling checker Files EN32.dll and mssp232.dll

Lost Spelling checker Files EN32.dll and mssp232.dll

Post by Roy » Sun, 25 Feb 2001 09:24:24

Hello:

So I started word today and got two messages. One said can't find En32.dll the
second said cant find mssp232.dll. I have version 97sr-1. Can any one tell me how
to get these files and which directory they belong in?

Thanks

Roy

Lost Spelling checker Files EN32.dll and mssp232.dll

Post by Dave Rad » Wed, 28 Feb 2001 09:32:57

Hi Roy

They belong in:
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Proof\
and are on your Office CD. But I've no idea how they could have dissapeared.
You may need to reinstall the Office spell checker from the CD, but how they
could have dissapeared is worrying.

Regards

Dave