Eternal Destiny : Bulletin board reminder and Demo

Eternal Destiny : Bulletin board reminder and Demo

Post by Mr. A. Mars » Fri, 16 Apr 1999 04:00:00

I have just uploaded the Eternal Destiny Demo from the Au cover disc. I know
that most peopleare likely to have this already, but for thoser without
CD-Rom drives or an Au subscription/acccess to AU, I thought it might be
useful.

A reminder also, that the Eternal Destiny Bulletin board is operational.
Please feel free to comment in an appropriate topic on the BB, or just
register your interest.

Official Unofficial Eternal Destiny Homesite:

http://www.argbk65.force9.co.uk/destiny/

Many thanks

Andy

--
 __  __  __  __      __ ___   _____________________________________________
|__||__)/ __/  \|\ ||_   |   /
|  ||  \\__/\__/| \||__  |  /...Internet access for all Acorn RISC machines

1. ETERNAL DESTINY : Beta Bulletin Board Now Operational

The Eternal Destiny Bulletin Board (0.1beta) is now fully operational at the
Official Unnoficial Eternal Destiny Homepages. Take a look in the 'Latest
Information' section:

http://www.argbk65.force9.co.uk/destiny/

Andy

--
 Intui.Net Internet Services : http://www.argonet.co.uk/intuinet/

2. prob with font

3. ETERNAL DESTINY : Beta Version Bulletin Board

4. Need suggestions

5. Reminder: Eternal Destiny selling @ 25ukp

6. ospf security ?

7. Eternal Destiny demo update.

8. help?

9. Eternal Destiny demo now available

10. ETERNAL DESTINY : The Official Unofficial Homepage

11. Acorn Bulletin Boards

12. Arcade Bulletin Board - serving Acorn users since 1990

13. BBC Bulletin Boards