Free to good home - Assorted Acorn magazines

Free to good home - Assorted Acorn magazines

Post by Carl Seller » Sat, 08 Feb 2003 19:28:13

As part of a major clear out I have a couple of hundred Acorn magazines to
dispose of. These date from the mid 80's up to the past year. There are no
complete sets but they may be of use to anyone looking to complete a
collection.

Whoever wants these must be preapred to take all the magazines in go and
collect, in person, from the Cambridge/Suffolk border on or before the 15th
February otherwise the magazines will go to the local reycling centre.

If you are interested please contact me by email, removing the obvious part
from my email address in order to reply.

Regards

--
Carl

"I love deadlines. I love the whooshing sound they make as they fly by."
                                                           -- Douglas Adams

1. FREE TO A GOOD HOME - Old 'Acorn Computing' Magazines

 FREE TO A GOOD HOME - Acorn Computing Magazines 1993 - 1995

 Most Acorn Computing Magazines March 1993 thru to March 1995 (few missing)
 including (most) Cover Discs.
 They're in immaculate condition and must go to make space.

 Beneficiary to pay postage (they're heavy) or collect from Cardiff,
 first come, first served.

 Should anyone be visiting the Cardiff area over the Easter period,
 I'd be happy to hang-on to them until then.

 If someone needs a specific single magazine + disc, I'd be prepared to
 envelope it and mail it in return for four first class stamps per issue;
 once again, first come, first served.

 If no-one asks by Thursday March 25th they'll be dumped on Friday morning.

 Rob Wilcox

 NB When replying, remove the ".spam~shield" bit from my email address.

2. Users profile

3. Magazines free to a good home!

4. ** Need Advice ** (about Tech Works etc.)

5. FREE TO A GOOD HOME - Old 'Archive' Magazines

6. USWest's ISDN in Mpls./St.Paul

7. Free magazines to good home

8. nt4 server tools

9. FS: Assorted Acorn Software and Magazines (free delivery)

10. FS: Clearance of Acorn kit (some stuff free to a good home)

11. Misc Acorn bits free to a good home

12. Free to a good home - Acorn Software

13. Acorn A3000's FREE to a good home