BARUG January Meeting

Post by Jack Evan » Thu, 25 Jan 2001 23:57:57

                                      Bristol Area RISC Users Group

                                     Wednesday, 31 January 2001

                                Getting the New Year off to a good start!

We shall be starting the meeting off with an EGM to tidy up our
constitution and follow with an AGM to elect our new team for the coming
year.

Then we hope John Stonier will join us to report progress on preparations
for the RISCOS SW SHOW being held on 10 February at the Webbington Hotel,
Loxton, North Somerset and discuss how BARUG can help.

Join us in our new venue, which is new and comfortable, at the Brookway
Community Centre in Bradley Stoke, Bristol, just off Junction 16 on the
M5. For map, see the website. Otherwise no change - meetings take place
on the last Wednesday of the month, starting time 7.30pm, no parking
problems.

Guests are welcome. Ring me if you have problems.

Regards
Jack
--

Jack Evans
Programme Co-0rdinator                  Bristol Acorn RISC User Group

Regards
Jack
--

Jack Evans
Programme Co-0rdinator                  Bristol Acorn RISC User Group
RISC OS4 Authorised Installer           0117 973 6237
http://www.snave.demon.co.uk/BARUG

1. January Meeting of Surrey and Sussex User Group

Meeting of Surrey and Sussex Acorn User Group (SASAUG) on January 13th

At the January meeting we are pleased to welcome back Chris Evans of CJE
Micro's. Chris will be bringing along an Iyonix computer and will talk
about the software that has been converted to 32 bit, including some
suprises!

Chris will also be showing off a flat screen monitor at CRT prices.

The meeting will start at 8:00 pm but there will be tea and coffee
available from 7:30 pm.

A reminder that we meet at the lounge of Horsham Methodist Church,
London Road. There is a car park adjacent to the hall, also it is only
ten minutes walk from Horsham railway station.

Visit www.poppyfields.net/sasaug for a location map.

--

2. Need A1200 (in mexico)

3. January's Southampton Acorn Users Group meeting

4. HELP: mininize, maxinize causes lock up

5. Southampton Acorn Users Group meeting for January

6. duotones in quark

7. Essex Acorn User Group - Advance Notice for January Meeting

8. Can't join domain

9. January's Southampton Acorn Users Group meeting

10. LAUG: January 1998 meeting

11. BARUG: November Meeting

12. BARUG: October Meeting

13. BARUG December Meeting