ETERNAL DESTINY : Beta Version Bulletin Board

ETERNAL DESTINY : Beta Version Bulletin Board

Post by Mr. A. Mars » Mon, 05 Apr 1999 05:00:00

The Eternal Destiny Official Unofficial Bulletin Board is now operational.
Please stop by and sign up:

http://cgi.argbk65.force9.co.uk/cgi-bin/ubb/Ultimate.cgi?action=agree

Andy

--
 __  __  __  __      __ ___   _____________________________________________
|__||__)/ __/  \|\ ||_   |   /

Post by Mr. A. Mars » Wed, 07 Apr 1999 04:00:00

> The Eternal Destiny Official Unofficial Bulletin Board is now operational.
> Please stop by and sign up:

> http://cgi.argbk65.force9.co.uk/cgi-bin/ubb/Ultimate.cgi?action=agree

> Andy

Many thanks to the people who have signed up already, though I am still
looking for new members. Hopefully we can make this a worthwhile venture.

Andy

--
 __  __  __  __      __ ___   _____________________________________________
|__||__)/ __/  \|\ ||_   |   /
|  ||  \\__/\__/| \||__  |  /...Internet access for all Acorn RISC machines

ETERNAL DESTINY : Beta Version Bulletin Board

Post by AU Game » Fri, 16 Apr 1999 04:00:00

Quote:> Many thanks to the people who have signed up already, though I am still
> looking for new members. Hopefully we can make this a worthwhile
> venture.

I've just signed up but it seems so slow from my Argo account that it's
not really any fun.  Does anyone else find the server takes ages to
respond to requests for the site?

Oops, I snipped the URL, here it is:
http://cgi.argbk65.force9.co.uk/cgi-bin/ubb/Ultimate.cgi?action=agree

Cheers,
Alasdair

--
Alasdair Bailey

My views are my own and do not necessarily represent those of my employer

1. ETERNAL DESTINY : Beta Bulletin Board Now Operational

The Eternal Destiny Bulletin Board (0.1beta) is now fully operational at the
Official Unnoficial Eternal Destiny Homepages. Take a look in the 'Latest
Information' section:

http://www.argbk65.force9.co.uk/destiny/

Andy

--
 Intui.Net Internet Services : http://www.argonet.co.uk/intuinet/

2. 1st Amiga made music album CD on sale from Sidewinder Productions

3. Eternal Destiny : Bulletin board reminder and Demo

4. Is it a BUG of Win2000 GDI System??

5. ETERNAL DESTINY : The Official Unofficial Homepage

6. World Headquarters Amiga Corporation -- Another Conspiracy? :-)

7. Eternal Destiny demo update.

8. LS 3.0 API programming question

9. Reminder: Eternal Destiny selling @ 25ukp

10. Eternal Destiny demo now available

11. Acorn Bulletin Boards

12. Arcade Bulletin Board - serving Acorn users since 1990

13. BBC Bulletin Boards